Mulberry Pudding is one variety tasty dessert and it has attractive colour. Its main tastes are sweet and little bit sour taste and this combination is really good. This pudding is helping to reduce tiredness immediately so it can use when we tired or coming back from our work place. Well ripe Mulberry fruit will have Black colour but its juice will be dark Red colour so we will get this attractive colour after making this pudding. Mulberry fruit is completely homemade fruit which is not available in market. Almost all houses will have this fruit but nobody is aware about this pudding. But this fruit is really good to our health and it is completely natural and fresh fruit. So we need not waste this healthy fruit. We can make tasty dishes, cool drinks and dessert by using this sweet Mulberry fruit and Mulberry fruit is the greatest dessert among them. It is usually available in summer season and it is there in my home. Raw mulberry will have sour taste and ripe Mulberry will have sweet taste. Here I have used well ripe mulberry to make this sweet pudding. We can make it very easily at home and we will get this attractive natural colour without adding any artificial colour. It can serve as the dessert after lunch and dinner. We all know another puddings but this is entirely different from that. You can cut it as any shape after set it well. It is better to use in summer season to cool body. It is having the smell and taste of strawberry essence. It will help to last freshness long term.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Ready In - 4 hours
Mulberry Fruit - 1 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3 tab spoon
Corn Flour - 1 teaspoon
Strawberry Essence - 1/2 teaspoon
Gelatin - 1 teaspoon
Ice Water - 1 teaspoon
- Wash mulberry fruit well and put it in blender.
- Pour water and blend well and strain the extract.
- Sock gelatin in ice water for 15 minutes and melt it by double boil.
- In a bowl, add corn flour and 1/4 portion of mulberry juice and mix well and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour mulberry juice and add sugar when it starts to boil.
- Then add melted gelatin when sugar dissolve completely and mix well.
- Then add corn flour mixture and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and add strawberry essence and mix well.
- Leave it for some times to get cool and transfer it in a pudding mould.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Then demould it and serve it.
- To get sweet you can use condensed milk instead of using Sugar and also it will give creamy effect.
- Corn flour is optional ingredient so you can avoid it if you don't want.
- Pudding will become set wee if use only corn flour.
- You can add Mulberry Fruit essence if you get it. I didn't get that essence so I used Strawberry essence here.
- Choose only sweet and well ripe mulberry fruit to make pudding.