Wine is very familiar to everyone because its demand is increasing day by day. Wine is very special to Christian families because it is mainly prepared by Christian's special celebrations such as Christmas, Easter and wedding and birthday celebrations. Wine recipe is very old and we are following the same method to make wine. We can make wine by using different fruits and vegetables. Usually we are making wine by grape fruit. But we can make it by using apple, strawberry, pineapple, mango, orange etc. and also we can make rice wine by using different rice. Wine will be available in supermarkets and malls. Usually we are serving red wine for wedding celebrations. Its taste will increase if we keep it in long term. It will last for long term if we keep it in airtight bottles in dark room.
In this article, I am going to share one wine recipe that is called as Beetroot Wine. May be this name will be new to some people because this name is not that much famous. We can make beetroot wine within 14 days. We need maximum one month to make wines. This wine is little bit sweet wine and we can add more sugar if we need more sweet. The colour will be change based on the beetroot colour and will get red colour wine if we use dark red colour beet root. I have used a little colour less beetroot so I got pink colour wine. We need not to add more ingredients to make this wine. It is very easy and simple method. It is an excellent combination with cakes. We can't celebrate parties without wines. Let us enjoy parties with this special and variety Beetroot Wine.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Ready In - 14 days
Beetroot - 1 kg
Water - 2 litter
Sugar - 1 kg
Lemon Juice - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Stick - 3 pieces
Cloves - 3
Yeast - 1 teaspoon
Raisins - 1/4 cup
- Wash beetroot well without remove peel and cut it small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour water and add sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Then add yeast to this and boil it well.
- Leave it in room temperature and make it cool.
- Take cleaned, neat and dry vessel or jar and pour cooled sugar water, chopped beetroot, cinnamon stick, cloves, raisins and lemon juice and mix well by using wood ladder.
- Airtight the jar by using clothes and keep it in dark room.
- After 2 days, open the jar and stir it well using wood ladder and close it and keep it in dark room for 14 days.
- Strain the wine through strainer and keep it in a dark bottles after 14 days.
- Pour it in a serving glass and serve it.
- To get more taste keep it for long term in airtight bottles.
- To get more colour use caramelized sugar.
- Keep wine in a dark airtight bottle.