Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Pineapple and mango
Ripe Mango Cubes - 1/2 cup
Pineapple Cubes - 1/2 cup
Frozen Milk - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/4 cup
- Remove the peel of ripe mango and wash it well and cut it as small cubes and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of pineapple and wash it well and cut as small cubes and keep it aside.
- Then put mango pieces and pineapple pieces in a blender.
- To this pour frozen milk and add condensed milk.
- Then blend it well until smooth and frothy.
- Then transfer it in a serving glass and decorate with mango and pineapple pieces and serve it.
- We can use almond milk and soya milk instead of frozen milk.
- To get another variety taste we can use yogurt to make this smoothie.
- If we don't have condensed milk we can use sugar to get sweet.
- We can freeze mango and pineapple pieces instead of freezing milk and blend it.
- To get more natural and healthy drink we can use only honey to get sweet.
- To get more cool drink can use 2 or 3 ice cubes and blend together.
- We will get very good flavor if we use pineapple essence flavor.
- We can use fat less milk to get healthy drink.
- To get more taste and different flavors we can add different dry fruits to this drink.
|Pineapple Mango Smoothie|