Beef is the favourite and main item for non-vegetarians and they like that dishes very much in their life. Beef is very tasty non-vegetarian item and we can make a different variety dishes by using this. Beef roast, beef pickle, beef stew and beef masala are the special and tasty dishes by using this. Here, I just mentioned some familiar item but we can make infinite tasty dishes by using beef. We can make the mixed combinations of some vegetables and beef. Potato is the tasty combination with beef and also it is very tasty and favourite items for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Beef and potato combination has really an amazing taste. I have made this roast sometimes in my house and a got a good compliments from my family members. They said that it is a wonder full recipe and they liked this roast very much and it became the favourite dish for them. This is my own recipe and I used my own ingredients. To make this roast I used only traditional ingredients. Beef will be very tasty with any combination and it can use with any ingredients. Beef contains ghee so its taste will increase. It will take more time to cook well so we can use pressure cooker to save some time. This beef roast has the mixed smell and flavour of fennel powder and garam masala powder. We can use this tasty dish with limited ingredients. We can't avoid beef dishes for special celebrations and occasions especially for Christians and it is in the first place always. It can serve at any time as per our preferences. It is a super combination with bread, rice, appam, chapati and porotta. It will be very good and tasty for guests and our dearest ones.
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
Beef - 500 gm
Potato - 2
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Shallots - 1 tab spoon
Green Chilli - 2
Onion - 3
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Chilli Powder - 1 tab spoon
Coriander Powder - 1 1/2 tab spoon
Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Fennel Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
Salt - To taste
Water - As required.
- Cut beef as small pieces and wash it well and put it in a pressure cooker.
- To this add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, green chilli, sliced onion, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, curry leaves, vinegar and salt and mix it well by using hands.
- Pour water as required.
- Cover the cooker with lid and cook it half.
- To this half cooked beef add small pieces of potato and cover it and cook it well.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped shallots to this and fry it.
- Add curry leaves and stir well.
- Then add cooked beef and potato mix and stir well and make it thick.
- Add pepper powder and fennel powder to this and mix well.
- Roast it well and add garam masala powder and mix well and turn off the fire.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with appam, rice,chapati and bread.
- To get more smell and taste use cloves, cardamom powder and cinnamon sticks.
- You can use lemon juice instead of vinegar.
|Beef With Potato Roast|