Mulberry fruit is very healthy fruit which contains Vitamin C contents. We can use both Raw and Ripe Mulberry fruit to make tasty dishes. It will not be available in market that means it is completely natural fresh homely fruit. It is looking very nice with dark Pink colour and it is very small fruit. It will have little sour and sweet taste. We are using Mulberry leaves also to make dishes and Mulberry Leaves stir fry is the example for that. Raw Mulberry is very useful to make Chutney and Pickle.
In this article, I am going to share the recipe of Mulberry stir fry which is made by Raw Mulberry fruit. This stir fry is also same like other stir fries and its method of preparation is very easy. I know that it is new recipe to so many people because a few people know about this dish. Health conscious people will find different healthy dishes so they can find out these types of healthy dishes very easily. This fruit was there in my home and mother was preparing this dish so I got this recipe. Its sour taste will become reduce if we make stir fry otherwise we can't have it directly because of its sour taste. This is super combination with hot plain Rice for lunch. Its main flavours are Coconut, Ginger and Cumin Seeds. Bird's Eye Chilli is super combination to make this stir fry. Nobody can identify that this is mulberry Stir fry when we serve to others. This recipe is very useful to anyone who is interested to make variety dishes.
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Raw Mulberry - 30
Chopped Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
Chopped Onion - 1/2 cup
Chopped Bird's Eye Chilli - 1 tab spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 tab spoon
Chopped Shallots - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As Required
- Wash Raw Mulberry well and chop it well and keep it aside.
- In a grinder, put turmeric powder, grated coconut, cumin seeds, curry leaves and salt and crush it together and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- To this add chopped ginger and fry it.
- Then add chopped shallots and stir well.
- To this add chopped onion and chopped Bird's Eye Chilli and stir well.
- To this add chopped raw mulberry and mix well.
- To this add crushed coconut mixture and mix well.
- Pour water as required and mix well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well under low flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when water evaporates completely and mix well.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice.