Strawberry snack is very good and tasty evening snack. It is crispy and sweet snack. Everyone will have the habit to have snacks in the evening and it will give a sweet and special experience to everyone. Some people are using fried items and some other is using banana chips, onion chips, potato and jackfruit chips as evening snacks. Strawberry sweet is very simple and tasty snack which is made by strawberry juice. I got this snack recipe from my aunt. She had given this sweet snack when I went her home. I liked its colour and taste very much so I asked its method of preparation. She used artificial food colour to get colour but I don't like to use artificial colour so I used strawberry juice to get this attractive colour. Then I got natural, healthy and tasty sweet snack. I made its dough in strawberry juice instead of water. I used tasty ingredients to make this snack. Almond powder and cashew nut powder contain protein and this two are very tasty if we have directly. Oats powder has a lot of health benefits mainly it helps to lose weight. Wheat flour is also healthy and it can use on daily basis. This snack also will have the health benefits because of these healthy ingredients. I used condensed milk to get both sweet and creamy effect. I know that this snack is very new snack for everyone so it can give new and fresh experiences to everybody. This snack will become the favourite snack for everyone especially children so you can give them after coming back from school. We will get the exact taste of condensed milk and strawberry juice if we use cold snack. It will be a special snack for guests or our dearest one and its colour is the main attraction.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Strawberry Juice - 1/2 cup
Oats Powder - 1/4 cup
Almond Powder - 1 tab spoon
Cashew nut Powder - 1 tab spoon
Rava Powder (Semolina Powder) - 2 Tab Spoon
Wheat Flour - 1/4 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1 pinch
Vegetable Oil - As Required.
- In a pot, put oats powder, almond powder, cashew nut powder, rava powder, wheat flour, condensed milk and salt and mix it well by using hand.
- To this pour strawberry juice and mix well and make dough like chapati dough.
- Keep it in a fridge for some times to become soft.
- Then make small bolls from this dough.
- Roll the small bolls in rolling pin until thin and round shape.
- Then cut it as square shape by using knife and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour vegetable oil as required and heat it well.
- To this add square shaped pieces and fry both sides.
- Remove it from oil and put it in a serving bowl.
- Serve it with hot tea in the evening.
- You can use sugar to get sweet instead of condensed milk.
- You can use artificial colour to get more attractive colour.