We will remember white colour pudding when we hear this name white pudding first. White colour is favourite colour for everyone because everyone likes this colour very much. White colour dress and white colour ornaments are favourite item for everyone. It is considered as peace, good or fine. White pudding is also like that because it is also providing happiness to us. It is not only attractive and it is very soft and tasty dessert. It is very cool and sweet dessert. You can serve it both hot and cold and both are really tasty and good. Some people would like to have hot pudding so this recipe will be helpful to them. I would like to have cold pudding so I made cold pudding here. This dessert is very good to serve children and it doesn't contain fatty ingredients. This is very useful to children because it contains protein and it will have more taste due to almond powder and milk combination. These two combinations contain a lot of health benefits so that it is healthy dessert. We can make white pudding in different ways by using different ingredients. Here I used the method and ingredients which is very tasty. All ingredients are white colour so will get white colour pudding so I give this name and I think this is the most suitable name for this pudding. Its main specialty is that our mind will become relax and cool when we see it first. White colour will give more relaxation comparing other colours. You can make it with mixing oats and milk or milk and rice. Pudding will be always soft, cool and sweet. It has the taste and smell of vanilla essence. You can serve it as a dessert after lunch. It is very easy to make at home because its method is very simple. Vanilla essence is very suitable for white pudding but if you need you can use any other colour less essence to get different taste. Usually we are making pudding with different fruits. You can use pressure cooker or micro wave to make this but here I used steamer to make this pudding. It has the mixed taste of milk and fresh cream and you can use it at any time.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Milk - 1 cup
Egg White - 4
Fresh Cream - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil milk well and leave it for some times to cool.
- In a pot, add egg white and beat it well until soft and frothy.
- To this add sugar and beat it well again.
- Then add fresh cream and beat it well until get creamy effect.
- To this add almond powder and vanilla essence and mix well by using spoon.
- Pour milk little by little and mix well.
- Take small pudding moulds and pour it in a pudding moulds.
- Put these moluds in a pot and tight it with aluminium foil paper.
- In a steamer, pour water and heat well.
- Put these moulds pot in a steamer and cover it with lid and cook it well and turn off the fire.
- Remove the aluminium foil paper and leave it for some times to cool.
- Keep it in a fridge and make it cold.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with cold.
- To get more taste add a little oats powder with almond powder.
- You can use condensed milk instead of using sugar and it will give more creamy effect but colour will be little dim white.
- You can use cardamom powder instead of using vanilla essence.
- You can use it both hot and cold. If you want hot pudding no need to keep it in fridge.
- You can change the quantity of egg white, fresh cream and sugar based on your preference.