Today is December 25th and every Christian is celebrating Christmas. This is very famous and popular celebration so we are celebrating it in houses and church with Cakes, Wine and some other special dishes. Mainly I am making special non-vegetarian dishes and sweet desserts in this day.
Today I am going to celebrate this Christmas with very special and colourful fruit mousse. This is very good, tasty, cool and sweet dessert. I want to get a special dessert in this day so I made this dessert today. All ingredients I used here are very tasty and good. I made it by using Custard Apple and to get White colour cream dessert I avoided other colourful fruits. White colour desserts are looking very attractive comparing other colours. This dessert contains the crispness of Chocolate Biscuit and it is very cool and sweet dessert. This dessert is good to serve in special festivals and occasions.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 10 Minutes
Decoration - Cherry and fried Peanuts
Custard Apple - 3
Chocolate Biscuit - 3
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Milk Powder - 2 teaspoon
Egg White - 2
Condensed Milk - 1/4 Cup
Fresh Cream - 1/2 Cup
Gelatin - 1 teaspoon
Ice Water - 1/4 Cup
Honey - 1 teaspoon
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
Peanuts - As required to decorate
Cherry - As required to decorate
- Remove the peel of Custard Apple and take the pulp from inside and put it in a blender.
- Blend it for sometimes and remove the seeds from it.
- Then blend White Pulp well like cream.
- Beat Fresh Cream until soft and frothy.
- Sock Gelatin in Ice Water for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, melt it by double boiling.
- Pour Egg White in a bowl and beat it well until soft and frothy.
- Take Chocolate Biscuit and cut it as small pieces.
- In a small pan, heat Butter and add Peanuts and fry it and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Pour Milk in a sauce pan and boil it well under medium flame.
- Turn down the fire and add Milk Powder to this and mix well.
- Add Condensed Milk to this and mix well.
- Add melted Gelatin to this and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and add beated Egg White and Fresh Cream and mix well.
- Then add Custard Apple paste and mix well for sometimes.
- Add Vanilla Essence to this and mix well.
- Transfer it in a glass bowl and cover it well and keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, open it and stir well and add Honey to this and mix well.
- In a serving glass, add this cream 1/4 portion and add Chocolate Biscuit pieces on it.
- Add cream on it again and decorate with Red and Green colour Cherry and fried Peanuts serve it cold.
- You can use Heavy Cream instead of using Fresh Cream.
- Condensed Milk also can use instead of using Sugar or Sugar Powder.
- Fat Milk can give tastier dessert but try to use fatless Milk to get healthier dessert.
- You can use any essence as per your taste instead of using Vanilla Essence.
- You can decorate it with anything as you like.
- It will be attractive if decorate it with Ice cream.