Stir fry dishes are very important in our daily day life so we are using it from breakfast to dinner. We all are using at least one stir fry dish daily with chapati, Rice and some other dishes. These types of dishes are the favourite items for children so making stir fries are the biggest target for mothers. These dishes are essential for them when they to school. Many are making same dishes every day so all are getting irritated getting same taste. But my opinion is that making stir fry dishes are the easiest process because we can apply any new ides in this area. We will get variety tasty dishes by using different combinations. Through this article, I am going to share variety and tasty new stir fry dish. Its main ingredients are Long Beans and Chines Potato. These two vegetables are very tasty and I like very much. This dish is one good example for making new and variety stir fries. This combination is really very tasty and it is an excellent combination with hot plain Rice for lunch. This is medium spicy dish and I made it by using traditional method. We can mix Chinese Potato with Green Gram, Red Cow Peas and Black Chick Peas. its main flavour is Cumin Seeds and it has the spice of White Pepper Powder. Enjoy a lot with this tasty and special stir fry.
Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
Cooking Time - 20 Minutes
Long Beans - 100 gm
Chinese Potato - 100 gm
Onion - 1
Shallots - 10
Green Chilli - 10
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
White Pepper Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1 Cup
Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As required to cooking.
- Wash Long Beans well and cut it as small pieces.
- Remove the peel of Chinese Potato and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Remove the peels of Onion and Shallots and wash well and chop it.
- Wash Green Chilli and chop it.
- In a grinder, add Grated Coconut, Turmeric Powder, White Pepper Powder, Cumin Seeds and Curry Leaves and crush well.
- Heat a pan and heat Coconut Oil and splutter Mustard Seeds in it.
- Add chopped Onion, chopped Shallots, chopped Green Chilli and Salt and saute well for sometimes.
- Then add chopped Long Beans and chopped Chinese Potato and saute well for 5 minutes.
- Add crushed Coconut Mixture to this and mix well.
- Pour enough Water to this and cover it with lid and cook well under medium flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when Water evaporates completely and mix well.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot plain Rice for lunch.
- You can use Red Chilli Powder instead of using Green Chilli.
- Adjust the quantity of Green Chilli, Black Pepper Powder and Red Chilli Powder as per your choice.
- You can make it without Coconut.
- To get exact taste of this dish use enough Water to cook.