We have tasted many stir fry dishes because we all like these types of dishes very much. I would like to share another recipe through this article that is called as mixed vegetable spicy stir fry. You can realize that this is made by mixing many vegetables from its name. Stir fry dishes are very tasty always if we follow any methods and ingredients. Mixed vegetable spicy stir fry is one traditional dish. Mainly we are using these types of dishes for lunch. We can make variety dishes by using any vegetables and non-vegetables. This dish is very tasty and we are getting the mixed taste of different vegetables such as Long Beans, French Beans, Ivy Gourd, Snake Gourd and Carrot. This is healthy dish with the flavour and smell of Cumin Seeds and Garlic. I made it with Grated Coconut and 5 different tasty vegetables. Carrot is suitable to use with anything and also gives good colour for this dish. We can get health benefits of different vegetables through this dish. This is little bit spicy dish and has traditional taste.
Cooking Time - 25 Minutes
Long Beans - 5
French Beans - 5
Ivy Gourd - 5
Snake Gourd (small) - 1
Carrot - 1
Green Chilli - 5
Garlic Cloves - 2
Onion - 1
Shallots - 10
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1 Cup
Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As required to cooking.
- Wash Long Beans, French Beans, Ivy Gourd, Snake Gourd and Carrot and cut it half inch lengthy and keep it aside in a plate or pot.
- Wash Green Chilli well and chop it.
- Remove the peels of Onion and Shallots and wash well and chop well.
- Wash Garlic well and keep it aside.
- In a grinder, add Grated Coconut, Cumin Seeds, Garlic Cloves, chopped Green Chilli, chopped Shallots , chopped Onion, Curry Leaves and Salt and crush together.
- Take a pan and add pieces of Long Beans, French Beans, Ivy Gourd, Snake Gourd and Carrot and add crushed Grated Coconut mixture to this and mix well.
- Then add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder and some Curry Leaves and mix well.
- Pour enough Water to this and cover it with lid and cook it well and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when Water evaporates completely and pour Coconut Oil to this and mix well.
- Serve it in a serving bowl with hot plain Rice for lunch.
- Add Garlic if you need that flavour.
- To increase the tastes of this dish add 1 tab spoon Curd.
- It will be tastier if use crushed dried Red Chilli instead of Red Chilli Powder.
- You can splutter Mustard Seeds if you need.
- Don't overcook vegetables for this dish.
- Bird's Eye Chilli also useful instead of Green Chilli.