Red Amaranth Stir fry is one of the tasty dishes and it can be included in our daily food. It contains Iron content which is very good for human body. It increases the quantity of blood and reduces Anemia. So many spinach's are there and these are available in both houses and markets. It will be available with Red, Green and White colours. Its price is little bit less as comparing with other vegetables so it can be affordable for everybody. We all know that the benefits of Spinach very well. We have to give to children when they go to school.
Today I made very tasty and healthy stir fry which is made by natural Red Amaranth and it was there in my home. It is very simple and easy recipe. We can get very good dish with limited ingredients. I have followed traditional method to make this stir fry. This is spicy less dish and it is an excellent combination with hot Rice for lunch. I am sure that this recipe will be very useful to health conscious people. We need at least on stir fry dish in our daily day life so we can use this tasty dish. I love this dish very much so I am making this at my home when I need it. Let us enjoy with this tasty and healthy dish.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Red Amaranth - 500 gm
Shallots - 10
Onion - 1
Green Chilli - 1
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1 Cup
Coconut Oil - 2 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Raw Rice - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - Required for cooking.
- Wash Red Amaranth well and chop it well.
- Peel the skins of both Shallots and Onion and chop Shallots well.
- Cut the Onion as big pieces and keep it aside.
- Wash Green Chilli well and chop it.
- In a grinder, add Grated Coconut, sliced Onion, Green Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Curry Leaves, Salt and some Water and crush it.
- Heat a pan and heat Coconut Oil and splutter Mustard Seeds into this.
- Add Raw Rice into this and fry it well.
- Add chopped Shallots and add Salt to taste and saute well for sometimes.
- Add Chopped Red Amaranth into this and saute well for 2 minutes.
- Then add crushed mixture into this and stir well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook well under medium flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when Water evaporates completely and mix well.
- Serve it in a serving bowl and serve it hot with hot plain Rice for lunch.
- Add Vinegar or Lime Juice in Water and sock Red Amaranth into this for 1 hour if you buy it from market.
- You can use only Green Chilli or Red Chilli Powder as spices.
- To get good Red Colour and Freshness add 1/2 teaspoon Lime Juice.
- You can apply this same method for Green Spinach.
- To get good taste and freshness use it immediately after cooking.