Papaya is very famous and familiar to everybody. We are using ripe Papaya as fruit and raw Papaya as vegetable. It has a lot of medicinal values. Almost all know about its health benefits and we can get many medical reports about its benefits. It was there in every house long years ago and it was the main secret of good health. But now a day it is not there in houses but we can get it from markets which contains poison. It is available with both dark Red colour and dark Orange colour. Its price is less as comparing other fruits. We can be made many dishes with this. Here, I made tasty Papaya Popsicle. Papaya Juice, Milk Shake, pudding and Payasam are the main tasty items with this. Papaya contains many powerful antioxidants. It gives skin glow and improves digestion process. I can't mention its benefits by words. I made this dessert by natural and fresh Ripe Papaya which is there in my home. So I can say that it is natural and healthy Popsicle. I made many Popsicles in my home and it can make with any fruits. It is very cool so it is better to use in summer season. It is very sweet and also has the creamy effects of both Papaya and Milk. Today I made it for one kid who came as guest. He likes Popsicles very much so I decided to make this for him. It can make very easily but it will take maximum 6 hours to set well. It is better to use immediately after preparation to get freshness feel. All ingredients are really good and tasty so final product also will be very tasty. It is having good smell and taste with attractive Orange colour.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 5 Minutes
Ready In - 6 Hours
Ripe Papaya - 1
Milk - 1/4 Cup
Milk Powder - 2 teaspoon
Cashew Nuts Powder - 1 teaspoon
Fresh Cream - 1/4 Cup
Sugar - 2 tab spoon
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Peel the skin of ripe Papaya and cut into two pieces and remove seeds from inside and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Pour Milk into a pan and boil it well and leave it for cooling.
- Strain it through strainer and keep it aside.
- In a blender, add ripe Papaya pieces, Milk Powder, Cashew But powder and fresh Cream and make it thick paste.
- Add boiled Milk, Sugar and Vanilla Essence into this and blend well and mix well.
- Pour it in a paper cup mould and place Popsicle in the middle and keep it in freezer for 6 hours to set well.
- After 6 hours, demould it from paper cup and serve it fresh and cold in a serving bowl.
- You have to choose well ripe and Orange or Red colour Papaya to make this Popsicle.
- Milk is optional ingredient so you can add it if you want.
- It will be tasty if use Coconut Milk instead Milk.
- It will be healthier if use Honey to get sweet instead Sugar.
- You can use heavy Cream instead fresh Cream.
- You can add any fruit essence instead Vanilla Essence. Papaya fruit essence will be good.
- Cinnamon Powder also useful to get good flavour.
- If you need good Orange or Red colour Popsicle use some Orange food colour.
- To get creamy effect and sweet use Condensed Milk instead Sugar.
- It will be more attractive if use Popsicle mould instead paper cup mould.