We all like Lime Juice very much and it will be there in both houses and shop as well. Its main speciality is that it is very easy to make with limited ingredients. Lemon is the main source of Vitamin C which is available on marker at any time. Its price is affordable for everyone so it can be used by everyone. Lemon will have a good flavour and it can also give freshness feeling. It is using as preservative when make different squashes. Lemon dishes are very famous and tasty. Lemon pickle, Lemon Pudding, Lemon Squash, Lime Juice and Lime Cooler are the main items of Lemon. Its is also using to get good taste for non-vegetarian dishes. It is very useful for skin glow and it helps to reduce wrinkles. This fruit is looking very attractive with natural Yellow colour. Here, I am going to share the recipe of fresh Lime cooler through this article.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 3 Minutes
Fresh Lemon - 3
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Poppy Seeds - 1 tab spoon
Sugar - 2 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1 Cup
Ice Cubes - 1 Cup
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Wash fresh Lemon well and remove its peel and cut it as small pieces.
- Sock Poppy Seeds in 1/4 cup Ice Water for sometimes to become soft.
- In a blender, add fresh Lemon pieces, chopped Ginger and Sugar and blend well.
- Then add Ice Water, Ice Cubes and Salt and blend it well again.
- Strain it through strainer and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Take a serving glass add some socked Poppy Seeds and pour fresh Lime juice and mix well and serve it fresh and cold.
- Choose well Ripe lemon for making this lime cooler.
- You have to remove seeds when cut Lemon otherwise juice will have some bitter taste.
- You can use 1 teaspoon Ginger juice instead chopped Ginger.
- Use Ice Water to sock Poppy Seeds to get soft well and immediately.
- To get healthier drink use natural Honey to get sweet.
- To get freshness feel, taste and smell use Mint Leaves.
- You can adjust the quantity of Lemon and Sugar as per your taste.
- To get exact taste and freshness use it immediately after preparation.