Pudding is my favourite dessert always so I will be very happy when I use this type of dessert. I am using both cold and hot pudding as well. I have made many types of tasty pudding in my home. So many people are there who need any dessert after lunch and dinner. We can use any sweet, Ice Cream and Payasam as dessert. But pudding is became very popular now a day because of its highly usages. Different types of pudding are there with good and medium sweet taste. We can make many pudding with any fruits and vegetables. Pudding is essential for special occasions such as Wedding, Birthday and House warming celebrations. For this functions, mainly we are using only cold puddings. Puddings are looking very attractive with different attractive colours and decorations. Mango pudding, Vanilla Pudding, Creamy Pudding, Vanilla Pudding and Apple pudding are my favourite pudding desserts.
Today, I am going to share one tasty and easy pudding through this article. I used Ripe Papaya for making this pudding. This is very simple recipe and all ingredients I used hear are very tasty. I got well ripe Papaya from my neighbor so I decided to making this. Long years ago I didn't know about pudding and its preparation. I just tasted pudding from outside at that time and I liked it very much. Now I am using and making many pudding with variety taste. Here, I used Corn Flour to set it well and I made it as creamy which can scoop. We can cut it at any shape if keep it in freezer for 4 hours. Its main flavour is Vanilla Essence. This dessert is better to use in summer season to cool body.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 10 Minutes
Ready In - 2 Hours
Decoration - Red Cherry
Ripe Papaya - 1
Fresh Cream - 1/4 Cup
Powdered Sugar - 1 tab spoon
Corn Flour - 1/4 Cup
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Remove the peel of ripe Papaya and cut it into two pieces and remove Black seeds from inside and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Pour Milk in a sauce pan and boil it well under medium flame and make it cool and strain it through strainer.
- Put Corn Flour in a small bowl and pour 1/4 cup boiled and cooled Milk and make Corn Flour solution.
- In a blender, add Papaya pieces and remaining 1/4 cup Milk and blend well.
- Add fresh Cream, powdered Sugar, Corn Flour solution and Vanilla Essence and blend it and make it as cream.
- Transfer this cream in a big bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour it in a pudding mould little by little and decorate it with Red Cherry and keep it in a freezer for 2 hours and serve it cold fresh.
- You can use heavy Cream instead fresh Cream for making this pudding.
- Granule Sugar is also useful instead powdered Sugar.
- To get creamy effect and sweet use Condensed Milk.
- It can make with any fruits instead ripe Papaya.
- Gelatin also can be used instead Corn Flour.
- You can use any fruit essence, Cinnamon Powder and Cardamom powder instead Vanilla Essence.
- To get healthy dessert use Honey to get sweet.