Grape juice is one of the famous and tasty cool drinks. Summer season is full of hot season so we have to drink different cool drinks. We will be very tired in this season and it is the time to release more water from our body. Fresh juices are not only using in this season, it is useful to use at any season and climate. I like this juice very much and its center of attraction is Green Colour. We can make many green colour juices. Raw mango juice, Kiwi fruit juice and Green Apple juices are some examples for Green Colour juice. Every juice are really tasty and healthy. I don't use juices from outside so I am making many juices in my home. I am using fruits and vegetables for making fresh juices. Homemade juices are healthy as comparing juices from shops. We can make healthy juices from home cost effective. Grape is very good to health as other fruits. It is available with Black, Red, Green and Dark Blue colours. Grapes are available with and without seeds but without seeds are better to make juice. I got Green colour Grape without seeds today and it was very sweet fruit. I was very tired afternoon so I got energy when I use it. I would like to use Mint leaves when make juice so here also I used Mint leaves. It can give good taste and smell and also gives fresh ness. It is very simple and easy recipe. You have to sock Grape in Salt or Vinegar water to remove poison. You can add Ice water if you need.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 5 Minutes
Decoration - Green Grape
Seedless Green Grape - 250 gm
Mint Leaves - 5
Sugar - 1 tab spoon
Ice Cubes - 5
Salt - 1 Pinch
- Wash Green Grape well and keep it aside.
- Wash Mint Leaves well and chop it.
- In a blender, add Green Grape, Mint Leaves, Sugar, Ice cubes and Salt and blend well.
- Strain it and pour it in a serving glass and decorate with Green Grape and serve cold and fresh.
- To increase the taste of this Juice use some Lime Juice.
- Try to use seedless Grapes to make juice.
- To get real taste use sweet and fresh Grapes.
- You can avoid Mint Leaves if you don't like its taste.
- Adjust the quantity of Sugar as per your taste and use Honey instead Sugar.
- Add Ice Water if you need.
- Use Cardamom Powder instead Mint Leaves.
- Use it immediately after preparation.