We can't avoid snacks in the evening time because everyone is using it including children. Snacks item are good combination with hot Tea and coffee. You can use these items with fresh juices if you don't like Tea and coffee. Many snacks are there in both houses and shops. I made one tasty and variety snack item today. My friend gave me this first time when I was staying in hostel. This is very soft and sweet snack so I like it very much. So I asked her about this recipe so I got it from her. But she Doesn't know its name so that I give this name for this snack item. I give this name as per the ingredients and taste. This snack is having full of Vanilla Essence flavour. This is very simple and easy method and we need not to fry it. I made it by mixing both Rice flour and Wheat flour. This is completely homemade snack so it is healthy item. It is also having the taste of Milk and Milk Powder. It is an excellent combination with Hot tea and coffee in the evening.
Preparation Time - 10 Minute
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Rice Flour - 1 Cup
Wheat Flour - 1/2 Cup
Milk Powder - 3 teaspoon
Milk - As Required
Honey - 4 tab spoon
Vanilla Essence - 2 teaspoon
Butter - As required
Salt - 1 pinch
- Strain both Rice flour and Wheat flour and keep it in a bowl.
- Pour Milk in a sauce pan and boil it well and strain it.
- In a big bowl, add strained Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Milk Powder, Honey, Vanilla Essence and Salt and mix well.
- Pour boiled Milk little by little and make loose batter.
- Heat a frying pan and brush some Butter on it and pour batter and add some Butter on it.
- Cook both sides well and cut it as square and lengthy pieces.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot Tea in the evening.
- You have to use fresh Rice flour for making this.
- To increase the tastes of this snack use some Peanut powder.
- Leave boiled Milk for cooling after boil.
- Use Sugar or Condensed Milk to get sweet instead Honey.
- Use Ghee instead Butter.
- Don't make it crispy. It should be very soft after cooking it.