I have come up with a new recipe called Penne Pasta With Pan Fried Chicken Sausage Salad. It is very simple and easy to prepare with a few ingredients. I hope you would really enjoy with this recipe.
cooking time - 5 minutes
Penne Pasta - 1 Cup
Olive Oil - 2 Teaspoon
Chicken Sausage - 3 Pieces
Fresh Green Peas - 1/4 Cup
Chopped Onion - 2 Tab Spoon
Salt - To Taste
Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Slice Sausage as medium size and keep it aside.
- Boil Pasta for 10 minutes in a boiled water. (Add 1/4 teaspoon Olive Oil in a boiled water and boil Pasta in it for 10 minutes)
- Blanch the Fresh Green Peas in boiling water for a few minutes and put it in ice water immediately to resist over cook.
- Heat Olive Oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken Sausage until Golden Brown color on both sides.
- Pan fried Chicken Sausage and boiled Pasta together in a serving bowl and mix with cooked fresh Green Peas and Olive Oil.
- Then seasone with Salt and Black Pepper and serve it.
- Add Olive Oil in boiled water when you cook Pasta to avoid stickiness
- Put fresh Green Peas in Ice water immediately after cooking to sustain natural green color and resist over cook.